Returning to Chisamba from 11 – 13 April 2019, over 20 000 farming enthusiasts are expected to be part of this 6th edition of the show and will be there to do business with the world’s leading agricultural solutions providers.
- An all-new site layout including an inverted indoor exhibition – bringing this showcase to life in the outdoor environment.
- Boasting 26 live crop trials – more than any Agritech Expo has seen in years before.
- Increased workshop zones, focusing on providing farmers with targeted knowledge covering machinery, livestock, irrigation, finance and crops.
- A first to Agritech Expo – the introduction of livestock auctions in the new and extended livestock zone! Visitors can also experience practical demonstrations on how to best care for their livestock by visiting this zone and consulting with experts in this field.
Our usual fan favourites from the 2018 edition that will return in 2019 include
- Nethouse showcase
- Musika Green Zone
- Aquaculture showcase
- 4 x 4 test track
- International pavilions showcasing the world’s leading and most innovative solutions
- Live crop trials
- Irrigation Zone