Exhibitor Briefing: AgriTech Expo Zambia 2021
Download the 2021 exhibitor manual here.
- Please read through the document carefully.
- Print all the documents at the end of the exhibitor manual.
- Fill out all the necessary order forms
- Sign all the declaration forms
- Scan and email the same back to us by either replying to the email you received or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read through the AgriTech Safe Business Plan and help us deliver a safe and hygienic AgriTech Expo Zambia 2021
Welcome back! After much anticipation, we are looking forward to welcoming everyone back to the GART Research Center in Chisamba. Agritech Expo Zambia will still host all your favorite feature areas such as the live crops trials, machinery demonstrations and interactive workshops.
With new regulations and limitations in place due to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus we have created a safe business plan, to ensure the health and safety of all attendees and participants. We urge you to complete the following forms and return them by Friday March 5, 2021 to ensure no complications in the field on arrival.
Again we look forward to welcoming you all back to Agritech and trust that you will work together with us, to ensure a safe and successful show for everyone involved.
Below are some of the important points to keep in mind in order to prepare for a successful show:
Important information regarding operations onsite
- AgriTech Expo Zambia 2021 – Site Layout
2. Vehicle Movement at AgriTech Expo Zambia 2021
Important points to keep in mind with regards vehicle movement at the venue:
- Please register at the transport operations officer at the entrance to the site
- Wait your turn
- If it is raining you may need to ‘unload’ in the operational area
- Follow the directional signage to your stand
- Do not under any circumstances drive over the demarcated stands or walkways
- –Do not under any circumstance’s park / block access gates
- If you have booked lifting equipment please arrive on time to avoid disappointment
- -Remember your actions or inaction directly affect those around you – think health and safety
- –20km /h speed limit
Important dates and actions:
- Access to site for build up from 9am on Monday 12 April 2021
- Access will only be granted after completing the COVID registration and FMD processes
- Exhibitors and contractors must clear the registration process at the Operations tent in the OPS yard before they may occupy their stand
- During buildup lifting equipment is available on a first come first serve basis – we ask for you patience
- During the event:
- Vehicle Access to site from 07h00 – 8h30 and then after the event once the visitors have left
- No lifting service during the show
- Exhibitors are encouraged to stay on their stand until 15h00 on the final day – and then pack down
- All exhibits and waste to be cleared from exhibitor stands by 13h00 on Monday 19 April 2021
4. Important Deadlines
- Friday, 26 February 2021 – All marketing forms
- Friday, 5 March 2021:
- Health and Safety form
- Risk assessment form
- Safe Business declaration form
- Extra services form
- Electrical order form
- Sponsor information Form
5. Other Important Information
- Aerial Promotion
Aerial promotion will only be allowed on the site under supervision of the Agritech operations team – this includes and is not restricted to blimps and balloons. The operations manager is allowed to make a final decision on allowance of areial promotion based on the weather each day.’
The exhibitor will need to demonstrate prior to the show the intended fixing and operating methods
- Children On Site/Working on stands
This is a working site with heavy lift equipment and farm machinery, for their own safety we will not be allowing children under the age of 16 onto the site during build up and break down.
Children should be always in the attendance of their parents during the event
- Delivery of Goods and Exhibits
We ask all exhibitors and contractors for their co-operation to enable free access and egress for all. No vehicles will be allowed access thru the control points after 8h30 on event days
No Vehicles will be allowed to off load or use the operations area after 6pm and at night on load in and out days
Exhibitor supplied generators are not allowed on site.
Power supply is not continuous – Generators will be switched off over night – please keep this in mind if planning pressurized air structures.
All outdoor exhibitors are reminded that electrical sockets and lighting are not included in the trade stand price but can be ordered at a nominal price by filling out the electrical order form.
- First aid
A medic tent and ambulance will be situated at the core of the show grounds to assist exhibitors and visitors.
Please read the COVID document attached to make yourself okay with the recommendations
The organizers employ general security to the show.
Should you require specific security please fill in the security form and return it.
- Unloading and Loading
We ask all exhibitors and contractors for their co-operation to ensure free access and egress through designated gates for all
- No vehicles will be allowed access thru the control points after 8h30 on event days
- No Vehicles will be allowed to off load or use the operations area after 6pm and at night on load in and out days
- Vehicle offloading is first come first serviced
- Please make your requirements known to the load master in the operations yard
- Heavy vehicle may only leave the road system under the direct supervision of the operations team
- A 3ton telehandler will be available on site
- Loading ramp
- Vehicle offloading is first come first serviced – and only under the direct supervision of the load master
- Care should be taken when using the ramp – damage will be for the exhibitor’s account
- Loading ramp will be closed during the hours of the show
- Organizer’s office
- Organizer’s office for your convenience will be situated in the ops yard during build up and move to the core when the show is in progress
- All exhibitors and contractors are required to sign in at the ops tent in the ops yard before access will be ranted to their stand the operations tent is there for your convenience – should you require any assistance please talk to the show staff the operations tent is there for your convenience – should you require any assistance please talk to the show staff
- Risk assessment forms are required before access to your stand can be granted
Although the organizer will be supplying a general service to keep the expo site clean – the exhibitor remains liable to remove all waste created during buildup and breakdown a rubbish pit has been conveniently located at the entrance to the top gate – please use it
6. Working Demonstration Area
Safety of visitors and exhibitors is of paramount importance.
The Exhibitor Manual has a set of guidelines to aid in this:
- Exhibitors must produce a risk assessment for the operation of their machines
- All tractor cabs should be locked when not in use
- All machines must always have correct guarding in place.
- No demonstration should commence, if the exhibitor is concerned that the audience is in an unsafe area
- Passengers may be carried only where there is seating designed for that purpose, the number of passengers is restricted to the number of seats available.
- Passengers must not be carried on cab steps, link arms, drawbars etc.
7. Expo Shell Scheme Stands
•2400h X 3000 X 3000 shell
•1 X Trestle table with cloth
•2 X Plastic chairs
•1 X Wastepaper bin
•1 X 10 amp plug point
•1 X Incandescent light
•1 X Standard expo carpet
•Please fill in the Facia Name Form carefully and return to us
Build up – 14 April
Show days – 15,16,17 April
No stands broken down before 15h00 on the 17th
All exhibits and materials removed from site by 18h00 on 17th of April
Standard panel overall size is 968 X 2384mm with a visual size of 960 X 2380mm
Front panels are 968 X 1404mm with a visual size of 960 X 1400mm
Fascia is 285 X 2960mm
Important information regarding Marketing at the event
- Deadline for sending in Marketing related documents
Friday, 26 February 2021
Please note if you do not send your details in time, it would not be included in the show catalogue as well as the exhibitor list on the website
- Marketing Opportunities
There are sponsorship opportunities available as well as the advertising space in the show catalogue.
PR and Media Opportunities with print and digital media partners still open.
AgriTech eLearning platform: each exhibitor is allowed one free entry in the AgriTech eLearning Platform – use this opportunity and the ones above to reach your target audience before you meet them at the show.
- For questions contact – email@example.com
Do you have any other questions: