From stall size and bedding to disease control and proper ventilation our dairy farming expert Hermann Kibler covers all the important aspects that one needs to consider when it comes to managing cow comfort at a dairy farm.
1. Appropriate size forestall for cows to rest comfortable
2. Good air quality and air movement and regular air exchange
3. Suitable surfaces for the cows to walk on
4. Suitable bedding in the free-stalls for comfortable resting
5. Climate control, ventilation and misting
6. Hoof trimming
7. Providing clean and hygienic conditions for disease control