Returning to Chisamba from 15 – 17 April 2021, over 20 000 farming enthusiasts are expected to be part of this 7th edition of the show and will be there to do business with the world’s leading agricultural solutions providers.
- Exclusive and All NEW Bayer Networking Zone
- Live Planting Demo and Aquaculture Zone
- An all-new site layout including an inverted indoor exhibition – bringing this showcase to life in the outdoor environment.
- Boasting 30 live crop trials – more than any AgriTech Expo has seen in years before.
- Increased workshop zones, focusing on providing farmers with targeted knowledge covering machinery, livestock, irrigation, finance and crops.
Our usual fan favorites from the 2018 edition that will return in 2021 include
- Nethouse showcase
- Musika Green Zone
- Aquaculture showcase
- 4 x 4 test track
- International pavilions showcasing the world’s leading and most innovative solutions
- Live crop trials
- Irrigation Zone